Saturday, June 15, 2002

The Book

I began a book With characters a many Gave them great characterizations And a right to thought and progeny With love and hate And all emotions in between Relationships and behaviors Histrionics which ne'er was seen Characters so diverse With the good, bad and the ugly Original situations that none could conceive I looked at my creation smugly Each one a pocket book I handed To contribute their own new story Pen down their experiences Of their lifetimes happy, sad or gory Enrich my book was all I wanted The zest for experiences the only mission Saddened I have been after all these eons The characters I created have forgotten their vision Here I wait with my book incomplete Silently watching my characters go astray Hoping helplessly that they find their vision Sadly, I'm timeless and just can't walk away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home