Friday, May 26, 2000

I have a dream

I have a dream, a wonderful dream A dream that’s forever A dream that’s romantic One, which I wouldn’t awake from I have a dream, a wonderful dream Dream about a life that’s not about my life Nothing to do with the vagaries of daily life Peaceful yet different, away from the drudgery I have a dream, a wonderful dream I glide in a weightless state sans life’s burdens There’s no past, there’s no future Just a different present I have a dream, a wonderful dream Passionately holding my soulmate One whom I’ve been waiting for so long Lovingly sharing the same dream I have a dream, a wonderful dream A dream about success Sweet yet earned with the sweat of my brow One that makes the generations proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home