Friday, May 26, 2000

My first love

As the soft somber Latin rhythm plays My body lilts to the romantic undertones Imagining my girl swaying alongside The catalyst working to the Latino chemistry The immaculate crescendo of the classical raga Spirituality resounds to the resonance of the universe Vibrating soul with goose pimples all over An oneness with the Supreme Being Scatting away the words with jazz The graceful dance of the jazz singer Feel like singing along as I dance To vibrant beats and soulful rhythms Screeching out on absolute lung power Rock brings out the aggression deep within Washing out the anger and hatred Me sharing stage with the lead guitar distorting It has always been my first love Whether romantically soft or harshly loud Much to a relationship akin Bringing out the emotions, both best or worst Feeling the flavor of anger and love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home